Monday, July 31, 2006

Just Arrived!

Not sure how many of you got my blog address already, actually it is not "officially" launched yet haha because I still don't know how to do many things, but for those people who are eagerly visiting this site every half an hour in anticipation of some news, I just arrived at my Auntie Hwee Miang's place (my mother's sister) in Amherst (that's near Boston). I got my own room so that's pretty cool.. and of course the all important wireless internet access. The time difference from Singapore is 12 hours so yeah. Hope to post more substantial stuff soon. Gotta figure out how to do the tagboard and all that.. *yawn* it's 1:26 in the morning but I'm not tired because I slept for the most part of the 18 hour flight to over here. Ok! Going to try to catch some rest anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home